Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology, has been conferred most Entrepreneurial Research Institute of the year on Monday, 11th January 2021 at, Dehradun International Science & Technology Festival.
Heartiest congratulations to Dr. Kalachand Sain , Director WIHG for being elected as
- Fellow of Indian National Science Academy, New Delhi(2021)
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru(2021)
A proud moment for all Wadians.
Heartiest congratulations to Dr. Priyadarshi Chinmoy Kumar , Scientist ‘B’ for being selected as the Associate Fellow of Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru(2021)
Heartiest congratulations to Dr. Priyadarshi Chinmoy Kumar , Scientist ‘B’ for being awarded with NASI-Young Scientist Platinum Jubilee Award for the year 2021 by The National Academy of Sciences, India in the field of Earth Sciences, Mathematics and Physics.
- Dr Pradeep Srivastava received Anni Talwani Gold Medal of Indian Geophysical Union, October 2019.
- Dr (Mrs) Chhavi Pant Pandey has been awarded Young Scientist Award for best Oral presentation, during 14th Uttarakhand State Science and Technology Congress 2019-2020 (27th-29th February, 2020 at UCOST, Vigyan Dham, Dehradun
- Prof. Kalachand Sain is conferred with Sriram Srinivasan Award (2018) received in 2019, by Association of Exploration Geophysicists.
- Prof. Kalachand Sain is conferred with Prof. Jagdeo Singh Memorial Best Paper Award (2018), received in 2019, by Geological Society of India.
- Dr Perumal Sami received INSA Visiting Scientist Fellowship 2018-19.
- Sushil Kumar, Anil Tiwari & team Won Second prize in the poster presentation titled “Source parameters and moment tensors of four earthquakes (Mw: 3.7 – 4.4) triggered in the Kishtwar Region, India” in the National conference on “Earthquake: Investigation and Instrumentation” organized by the CSIR-Central Scientific Instruments Organization, Chandigarh in CSIR-CSIO Auditorium during 23-24 Sept., 2019.